How do I turn off touch screen on Windows 10 Dell?
Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select Device Manager.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and then select HID-compliant touch screen. (There may be more than one listed.)
- Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select Disable device or Enable device, and then confirm.
How do I disable the touchscreen on my laptop?
Disable the touch screen
- Open the Device Manager in Windows.
- Click on the arrow to the left of the Human Interface Devices option in the list, to expand and show the hardware devices under that section.
- Find and right-click on the HID-compliant touch screen device in the list.
- Select the Disable device option in the pop-up menu.
How do I enable touch screen on Dell laptop Windows 10?
Here’s how to enable the touchscreen in Windows 10:
- Select the search box on your taskbar.
- Type Device Manager.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
- Select HID-compliant touchscreen.
- Select Action at the top of the window.
- Select Enable Device.
- Verify that your touchscreen works.
How do I turn off the touchscreen on my Dell Chromebook?
When you log back in hit the keyboard combo, Search + Shift + P to toggle off the Touchpad. Or, if you want to disable the touchscreen, use the keyboard combo Search + Shift + T.