How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
Step 1: Download iMyFone TunesMate from official website for your specific platform (Windows or Mac), then install and launch it.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your laptop via a compatible USB cable.
Step 3: Now select Videos tab on iMyFone TunesMate and then select the video files you wish to transfer.
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to my laptop Windows 10?
Copy videos from iPhone to Windows 10 manually
Connect your iPhone to computer with matched USB cable. Open the program on your computer. You will see a notification below says “Apple iPhone is plugged in to this PC”. Click “Show” and then “Import photos and videos”.
How do you transfer videos from phone to laptop?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I transfer videos from iPhone to Windows computer?
Import to your PC
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
- You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
- You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer.
How do I transfer videos from laptop to iPhone?
How to Transfer Videos from Laptop to iPhone using iTunes
- Plug your iPhone/iPad to your laptop via the USB cable.
- Click on “File”, then click on the “Add Files to Library” icon on the left-hand corner of the window.
- Open “My Computer” and go to your video folders.
- Click on “Movies” in iTunes Library.
How do I move pictures from iPhone to laptop?
Part 3: Transfer iPhone Photos to Laptop with Photos App
On a Windows laptop: Connect your iPhone with USB cable > Open Photos app from the Start menu if it doesn’t pop up > Click on the Import option > Choose From a USB cable > Then select photos you want to transfer > Click on Import and Continue.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop using USB?
If you’re using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A toast notification will come up, asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.
- Click or tap the notification and choose the “Import photos and videos” option.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
How do I transfer videos from phone to computer without USB?
- Download and install AnyTrans app on your phone.
- Connect your phone and computer.
- Choose Data Transfer mode.
- Select photos on your PC to transfer.
- Transfer photos from PC to Android.
- Open Dropbox.
- Add files to Dropbox to sync.
- Download files to your Android device.
How do I transfer videos from phone to computer using USB?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer videos from phone to laptop using USB?
Here’s what to do:
- Turn on your phone and your laptop. Unlock both devices, if they are password protected.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone.
- Connect the standard end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port (the port could be on the side or back of your laptop.)
How do I transfer videos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth?
Suggested clip 72 seconds
How to Send File From Phone to PC via Bluetooth – Transfer/Share
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows computer?
How to connect an iPhone to a Windows 10 PC: Install iTunes
- Open your web browser (click on the Microsoft Edge icon in the Task Manager).
- Visit www.apple.com/itunes.
- Click Download iTunes.
- Click Download Now.
- Open your Downloads folder and launch the iTunes6464Setup.exe installer.
How do I transfer videos from my iPhone to Windows 10?
A simple way to transfer videos to a PC running Windows 10 is to use a USB cable. Connects the mobile device to the PC via the cable. Then enter your passcode to unlock your iPhone if asked and click “Trust” on your iPhone to continue. Now run Photos App and choose “Import”.
How do I get photos from my phone to my computer?
If you prefer transfer photos from your Android phone over USB, connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. Once connected, you’ll see your device name in the Windows File Explorer on your computer. Double-click your device. Here you can access its internal storage.