- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot. If you don’t see Personal Hotspot, tap Carrier and you will see it.
- Tap the switch next to Personal Hotspot to turn on.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- The device will automatically begin tethering after syncing is complete.
How do I use my iPhone as a hotspot for my laptop?
How to use the iPhone as a personal hotspot over USB.
- Tap Settings then on Personal Hotspot.
- Go to the Desktop and Plug the iPhone into a USB port.
- Next, Choose Public Network.
- Close Network Window.
- Go to the Desktop and Plug the iPhone into the computer with a USB cable.
- The iPhone USB should appear connected.
How do I USB tether my iPhone to my computer?
How can I tether an iPhone to a PC via USB?
- Step 1: Download the latest version of iTunes for Windows on your PC, install the program and run it.
- Step 2: Activate the Personal Hotspot on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone to your PC via the USB cable.
- Step 4: Make sure your PC connected successfully to your tethered iPhone.
How do I tether my phone to my laptop?
How to Tether an Internet Connection with an Android Phone
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable. The best success with this operation is when the computer is a PC running Windows.
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item. Internet tethering is activated.
How do I tether my iPhone to my laptop via Bluetooth?
To connect by Bluetooth, the other device must be discoverable. On your iOS device, go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. Select the device you want to tether to the iOS device from the list of discoverable devices. To connect by USB, plug in your iOS device to your computer using the cable that came with the device.