Why is my Lenovo laptop so slow?
If your Lenovo is new and it’s slow, chances are those “bloatware” (programs pre-installed with Windows 10 on your computer) have got you.
For example, if your Lenovo is with the latest Windows 10, just select the Start button > Settings > Apps.
Then choose the program you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.
How do I speed up my Lenovo laptop Windows 10?
How to speed up Lenovo laptop Windows 10:
- Disable startup apps.
- Disable background apps.
- Uninstall non-essential third-party apps.
- Clean up hard drive space.
- Run defragmentation tool.
- Enable ReadyBoost.
- Upgrade hardware.
- Run antivirus software.
How do I make my laptop run faster?
Optimize Windows for better performance
- Try the Performance troubleshooter.
- Delete programs you never use.
- Limit how many programs run at startup.
- Clean up your hard disk.
- Run fewer programs at the same time.
- Turn off visual effects.
- Restart regularly.
- Change the size of virtual memory.
How do I clean up my Lenovo laptop?
- Click the Windows icon . On the displayed menu, type disk cleanup. The search function will automatically run.
- Select Disk cleanup from the list of results.
- Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select the file. Select OK.