Alt + Print Screen
To take a quick screenshot of the active window, use the keyboard shortcut Alt + PrtScn.
This will snap your currently active window and copy the screenshot to the clipboard.
You’ll need to open the shot in an image editor to save it.
How do you take a screenshot on Acer laptop?
Use Handy Screenshot App on Android-based Acer Tablet
This app lets you take screenshot in two ways: pressing the “Power + Volume down” buttons and tapping its overlay icon (Android 5.0 and higher).
How do I take a screenshot with Windows 10?
How to take a screenshot on Windows 10 with the PrtScn key
- Press PrtScn. This copies the entire screen to the clipboard.
- Press Alt + PrtScn. This copies the active window to the clipboard, which you can paste into another program.
- Press the Windows key + Shift + S.
- Press the Windows key + PrtScn.
How do you take screenshots on laptops?
- If you want to take a screenshot of the entire screen, press the Print Screen or PrtSc key.
- If you want to take a screenshot of an active window, press Alt+PrtScn.
How do I take screenshots?
Open the screen that you want to capture. Press the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot. If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
What does print screen do?
Using the PRINT SCREEN key
Pressing PRINT SCREEN captures an image of your entire screen and copies it to the Clipboard in your computer’s memory. You can then paste (CTRL+V) the image into a document, email message, or other file.
What is the shortcut for Print Screen?
1. Use the keyboard shortcut: PrtScn (Print Screen) or CTRL + PrtScn. The first method is also the best known and it works in all versions of Windows: on your keyboard, press the PrtScn (Print Screen) key or CTRL+PrtScn keys. Windows creates a screenshot of the whole screen and saves it to the clipboard.
How do I take a screenshot without PrintScreen button?
Press the “Windows” key to display the Start screen, type “on-screen keyboard” and then click “On-Screen Keyboard” in the results list to launch the utility. Press the “PrtScn” button to capture the screen and store the image in the clipboard. Paste the image into an image editor by pressing “Ctrl-V” and then save it.
How do you screenshot on w10?
To Take a Screenshot of Only One Window
Click on the title bar of the window that you want to capture. Press “Alt + PrtScn”. A screenshot of your currently active window will be copied to the clipboard, just as in the last section.
How do I take a screenshot of my desktop?
- To capture the entire screen (everything you see on the screen, including all open windows), press the PrtScn button.
- Alternatively, to capture just the active or foremost window, press Alt+PrtScn.
- If you want to select a portion of your screen to grab, hit Windows+Shift+S.
How do you print screen on desktop?
Suggested clip 35 seconds
How to take a screenshot on a PC – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you take a screen shot on an Acer laptop?
Press “PrtSc” or “PrtScn” to take a screen shot of the entire screen. Hold down “Alt,” then press the “PrtSc” or “PrtScn” key to capture the active window.