How do I decide what laptop to buy?
The top 10 things to consider when buying a new laptop
- Size. When it comes to laptops, size matters.
- Screen quality. Since you’ll probably end up staring at your laptop screen hours at a time, you’ll probably want to make sure you get a screen that is comfortable to look at and use.
- Keyboard quality.
How do I choose the right computer for my needs?
- Ask yourself what you need your computer for. The main functionality of your computer will dictate the kind of computer that you need.
- Decide between a laptop or a desktop.
- Compare Apple to a Windows PC.
- Check your budget.
- Research the basic computer components.
21 Jan 2020
What laptop should I buy for 2020?
The best laptops 2020:
- HP Spectre x360 (2020) The best laptop overall.
- Dell XPS 13. Still one of the best laptops of all time.
- Huawei MateBook 13. The best value laptop.
- Acer Swift 3. The best budget laptop in the world.
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- Apple MacBook Air (2019)
- Alienware Area-51m.
- Dell G5 15 5590.
6 Mar 2020
What laptop should I buy 2019?
The Dell XPS 13 has been a regular of our best laptops list for years, and the 2019 model is no exception. It retains everything we’ve come to love from Dell’s flagship 13-incher, from the gorgeous and light design, to the powerful modern components that power it.