How do I restore my MSI laptop to factory settings?
Press “Enter” to access the recovery partition on the hard drive of the MSI laptop.
The “System Recovery Option” dialog box will appear on the screen.
Click “MSI Recovery Manager.” Click “OK” when a message appears on the screen notifying you that your computer will be restored to its original factory settings.
How do I factory reset my MSI laptop Windows 10?
- Plug in the AC adapter.
- Turn on the laptop, at the first screen with the “MSI” logo repeatedly press “F3”.
- You should now see this screen.
- When you see this window click on “msi Recovery Manager”.
- Click “OK”
- Click “OK” again.
- You will now see this window with a status bar.
How do I clean my MSI laptop?
Suggested clip · 102 seconds
How To Clean Your Laptop Fans and Filters. MSI GX660R Cleaned
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you restore a Windows 7 computer to factory settings?
Restore Windows 7 to factory settings
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.