Use the USB Cable that came with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer.
Open the Notifications panel and tap the USB connection icon .
Tap the connection mode you want to use to connect to the PC.
How do I connect my cell phone to my laptop?
- Step 1: Connect Your Mobile to Laptop Via Usb Cable. just don’t worry.
- Step 2: Go to Settings Then Go to Hotspot & Tethering. just follow the images as shown above.
- Step 3: Enable Usb Tethering. using the switch enable usb tethering.
- Step 4: Now,go to Your Laptop or Pc.
- Step 5: Finally Open Web Browser.
How do I connect my Android phone to my laptop?
Suggested clip 87 seconds
How to connect android phone with a PC and enable USB storage
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I connect my phone to my laptop via USB?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
Why won’t my phone connect to my laptop?
Step 1: Connect your Android phone into computer using a USB cable. Step 2: Tap the “USB” option from the Notification Panel on your Android device, then select “MTP” mode. Step 3: Wait while the driver is installed, then open the “Computer/This PC”, you’ll find your Android device.