In Windows 7
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable. The way you make it discoverable depends on the device.
- Select the Start button. > Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a device > select the device > Next.
- Follow any other instructions that might appear. Otherwise, you’re done and connected.
5 Jul 2019
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop?
If connecting an Android phone to the computer, make the Android phone discoverable.
Step one: Put an Accessory or Device Into Discovery Mode
- Go to Control Panel.
- Search for Bluetooth.
- Click Change Bluetooth settings.
- Enable the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC option.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my laptop?
Pair Your Headphones or Speaker to the Computer. Select your operating system below for steps on how to pair your device with a computer. On your device, press the POWER button to enter pairing mode. Press the button for two seconds if this computer is the first Bluetooth device you’re pairing to your device.19 Aug 2019
Where is Bluetooth on Windows 7?
How to Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 7
- Select the Start button.
- Type Bluetooth settings in the Start Search box.
- Select Change Bluetooth Settings in the search results.
- Select the Options tab.
- Select the Allow Bluetooth Devices to Find This Computer checkbox under Discovery.
14 Jan 2020
How do I connect my rockerz 255 laptop to Windows 7?
Suggested clip 64 seconds
How to Connect boat Rockerz 255 Wireless Earphone to Laptop
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip