How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop Windows 10?
In Windows 10
- Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable. The way you make it discoverable depends on the device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it’s not on already.
- In action center, select Connect and then select your device.
- Follow any more instructions that might appear.
Can you connect Bluetooth headphones to HP laptop?
Connecting a Bluetooth device to an HP computer. For example, if the device is a headset, make sure it is on and set to Bluetooth. If the device is an Apple iOS or Android mobile device, go to the Settings menu and make sure Bluetooth is enabled and discoverable.
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my HP laptop?
Press the Windows + W keys on the keyboard, type device manager into the Search field for Settings, and then click Device Manager from the list of results. On the Device Manager window, double-click to expand the Network adapters list and look for Bluetooth. Download the Bluetooth drivers.
How do I connect my headphones to my HP laptop?
On notebook computers the same connector is used to plug in headphones or external speakers.
Setting Speakers and Headphones in the Sound properties
- Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Sound.
- Click Speakers and Headphones.
- Click Set Default and then click OK.