How do I connect my AirPods to my laptop?
Follow these steps to connect AirPods to a PC or other device:
- Place the AirPods in the case, then open the lid.
- Press and hold the white button on the back of the case.
- The AirPods status light blinks white to indicate pairing mode.
- Pair the AirPods using the device or computer’s Bluetooth settings menu.
How do I connect my AirPods to Windows 10?
Pair AirPods to Windows 10
- Open the cap of your AirPods’ case.
- Press and hold the circular button on the rear portion of the charging case for few seconds.
- Release the button when the light inside the case blinks in white colour.
- Open Windows Settings app. (
- Navigate to Devices > Bluetooth.
Why are my AirPods not connecting to my Windows laptop?
If your Apple AirPods stop working on your Windows PC, try these fixes: Disable Bluetooth on other devices. If you’ve paired your AirPods with your iPhone, it could interfere with the connection to your PC, so try temporarily turning off Bluetooth on other devices. Open the charging case lid.
How do I connect my AirPods to my PC without Bluetooth?
Suggested clip · 55 seconds
How to Setup AirPods on a Windows 10 Computer! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why wont my AirPods connect to my laptop?
Open Control Center and make sure that Bluetooth is on. Put both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that both AirPods are charging. The status light should flash white, which means that your AirPods are ready to connect. If your AirPods don’t connect, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case.
Can I use AirPods with Windows laptop?
Apple’s AirPods are designed for use with other Apple products, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use them with your Windows PC. Pairing AirPods with a PC initially isn’t exactly intuitive at first because you have to use the charging case along with the AirPods, but it’s easy once you know the process.