Calibrating your monitor.
Right-click on an empty area of your desktop and choose “Screen Resolution” from the drop-down menu.
Click on the desktop of the display you wish to calibrate, then click “Advanced Settings.” Navigate to the “Color Management” tab, then click the “Color Management” button.
How do I color correct my monitor?
How to calibrate a monitor for accurate colors
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
- Click Display.
- Click the Advanced display settings link.
- Make sure you’re using the Recommended screen resolution for your display, and click the Color calibration link to launch the utility.
How do I calibrate my screen color on Windows 10?
How to Calibrate Your Monitor in Windows 10
- Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings.
- Click “Advanced display settings” at the bottom of the settings window.
- Verify that your monitor is set to the recommended, native resolution.
- Click “Color calibration” at the bottom of the advanced display settings window.
What is the best color settings for monitor?
During the daylight hours, it’s best to keep your monitor relatively cool with a default color temperature of 6,500K. At night, the color temperature should be warmer, and around 3,400K. You can adjust your monitor’s settings manually, or you can let f. lux make the changes for you.