How do I change my computer login password?
How to Change your Computer Login Password
- Step 1: Open Start Menu. Go to the desktop of your computer and click on the Start menu button.
- Step 2: Select Control Panel. Open the Control Panel.
- Step 3: User Accounts. Select “User Accounts and Family Safety”.
- Step 4: Change Windows Password.
- Step 5: Change Password.
- Step 6: Enter Password.
How do I reset a forgotten password on my laptop?
Step 1: Restart your computer, press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” two times, then enter the administrator name and password if you know the password, if you don’t, leave it blank, click “Ok”. Step 2: Start to reset the password by pressing “Win+R” and type control user passwords 2 and hit “Enter”.
How do I change my login password in Windows 10?
To Change / Set a Password
- Click the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click Settings from the list to the left.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Sign-in options from the menu.
- Click on Change under Change your account password.
How do you bypass a password on a laptop?
Use the hidden administrator account
- Start up (or re-start) your computer and press F8 repeatedly.
- From the menu that appears, choose Safe Mode.
- Key in “Administrator” in Username (note the capital A), and leave the password blank.
- You should be logged in to safe mode.
- Go to Control Panel, then User Accounts.