Cast music and videos from your computer
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Cast.
- At the top, next to “Cast to,” click the Down arrow .
- Under “Stream a video or audio file,” click Cast file.
- Select a file.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want the file to play.
Connect using Chromecast or Chromecast Built-in (Formerly Google Cast)
- On your computer, open the Chrome browser (version 72 or higher).
- Sign In to netflix.com.
- Select the More icon.
- Select the Cast.
- Select your computer from the list of available devices to cast Netflix to your TV.
To cast Hulu from your iOS and Android device:
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open the Hulu app and tap the show or movie you’d like to watch.
- Tap the Cast icon at the top of the player window and choose your Chromecast from the list.
Watch Prime Video on Chromecast
- From the Prime Video app, select the Cast icon.
- Select the Chromecast device you wish to use. Note: Your iOS or Android device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Select a title you wish to watch. The title you have selected is shown on the TV that the Chromecast is connected to.
First, make sure your Chromecast and the computer running Spotify are on the same network. In Spotify, click the Devices Available button in the bottom-right corner of the window, right next to the Volume button. Select your Chromecast from the list of devices. That’s it!Download the Sling TV app to your casting device and sign in to your account. Then click on the Cast icon and select your Chromecast device to start watching your content on your chosen screen. If you want to watch on your mobile device instead, just tap Cast again and select Disconnect.
How do I connect my laptop to chromecast?
To connect to it from your laptop or PC:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Chrome browser installed.
- Click the Chrome menu button.
- Select “Cast”
- Designate Chromecast as your choice of casting device.
- Connect the Chromecast to an available HDMI port on your television.
Can I cast from my computer to chromecast?
How to Cast a Supported Website. On these websites, you’ll see a special “cast” icon in the video or audio player. This is similar to how your Chromecast works with YouTube, Netflix, and other supported apps on Android and iOS devices. You can either click this icon or select the normal “Cast” option in Chrome’s menu.
Why won’t my laptop connect to chromecast?
Make sure your computer and the Chromecast device are on the same Wi-Fi network. Chrome can’t see Chromecast devices on different networks. Try connecting your computer to other available networks. Click the cast button and look for your device to be listed.
How do I chromecast from my phone to my laptop?
To cast on Android, head to Settings > Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activate the “Enable wireless display” checkbox. You should see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connect app open. Tap the PC in the display and it’ll instantly start projecting.