How do I back up my laptop?
There are several ways to back up your PC.
- Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Backup and Restore.
- Do one of the following: If you’ve never used Windows Backup before, or recently upgraded your version of Windows, select Set up backup, and then follow the steps in the wizard.
How do I backup my HP laptop Windows 10?
Backing Up Your Files in Windows 10
- Connect your external drive to the computer. If an AutoPlay window opens, close it.
- Using the search box on the taskbar, search for and open Backup settings.
- Turn on Automatically back up my files. note:
- To back up your files immediately or adjust backup settings, click More options.
How do I backup my HP laptop to a flash drive?
In Windows, search for and open Create a recovery drive. Click Yes on the User Account Control window that displays. Check the box to Back up system files to the recovery drive, and then click Next. Select the USB drive you want to use, and then click Next.
How do I backup my laptop onto an external hard drive?
Suggested clip · 91 seconds
How to Back Up Your Windows 10 PC to an External Hard Drive
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip