How do I reset my Acer laptop to factory settings?
Use the following steps to restore the your computer to factory defaults.
- Press and hold the Power key for 5 seconds to power the system off completely.
- Press the Power key to turn on the computer.
- Press the Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears on the screen.
- Select Troubleshoot.
How do I restore my Acer laptop to factory settings without CD?
Suggested clip · 73 seconds
How to restore/ recover/ factory reset Acer Aspire Laptop. Hold ALT
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you wipe and reset a laptop?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I wipe my laptop clean and start over Windows 7?
In the Settings window, select the Update & security option. Select the Recovery option in the left navigation pane. Click the Get Started button in the “Reset this PC” section. Choose either the Keep my files or Remove everything option, depending if you want to preserve your files or delete everything and start over.