To watch TV on SpectrumTV.com, you’ll need:
- Spectrum TV service.
- an internet connection (minimum 10 Mbps)
- a Spectrum username and password.
- a Spectrum receiver or DVR (to send to TV or record programming)
- a supported operating system (Windows 8.1+, Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.12+)
How can I watch Spectrum TV on my computer?
To watch TV on your computer, you can visit SpectrumTV.com.
How do I download the Spectrum TV app on my laptop?
First of all, you have to open your BlueStacks Android emulator by clicking the icon on your desktop (We recommend BlueStacks 3 for better compatibility) then, go to the Google Play app and just type “Spectrum TV” and press the magnifying glass to search. It will be like peeling a banana!
How do I watch Internet on my laptop through my TV?
Here are the best sites to watch TV on your computer over the internet.
- Netflix. If you want to watch TV series online, Netflix is the undisputed king.
- Hulu. For a long time, Hulu was the go-to place for people looking to stream free TV.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- Xfinity Stream.
- Google Play.
How do I watch spectrum on demand?
Access On Demand
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Navigate to TV Shows, Movies or Video Store using the arrow buttons on your remote, and then press OK/Select.
- If your remote control has an On Demand button, you can press it once to access TV Shows, twice to access Movies or three times to access the Video Store.
Is the spectrum TV app free?
You will need to first download the app from the App Store for iPhones or Google Play for Android devices. You can find it by searching for “Spectrum TV App”. You will then download the app for free to your phone and wait for the installation process to complete.
What is spectrum on the go?
With the Spectrum TV App, you can enjoy up to 250 live TV channels and up to 30,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when you’re connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home. Plus, when you’re on the go, enjoy up to 150 live channels and up to 20,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection.
How much is the spectrum TV app?
At launch, Spectrum TV Essentials will be available for $14.99/month plus tax, with no additional fees or installation charge. AT&T WatchTV is $15 a month and Philo starts at $16 a month.
What devices are compatible with Spectrum TV app?
The Spectrum TV App is available on:
- Android devices (which will allow you to cast to a TV with Chromecast)
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablets.
- Xbox One.
- Samsung Smart TVs (2012 and newer models)
- Most streaming players and tablets.