- Install Lenovo Communications Utility Program.
- Click Start and type Communications Utility in the search box.
- Click Lenovo – Web Conferencing in the search results.
- Once the Communication Utility program has launched, click Camera settings.
How do I turn on my camera on my Lenovo laptop Windows 7?
Open Device Manager. Under Imaging devices, one of these two options, Lenovo Easycamera or Integrated camera will show up. If a down arrow is shown, this indicates the camera device was disabled. Right-click Lenovo EasyCamera or Integrated camera, then select Enable.
How do I use my webcam on my laptop Windows 7?
How do I install webcam drivers for the Windows 7 operating
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click System and Security.
- In the System and Security window, under System, click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, click the arrow next to Imaging Devices to expand the selection.
Why isn’t my camera working on my Lenovo Yoga laptop?
To uninstall the software click on the Windows button on your keyboard, type ‘programs and features’ when you see it appear in the list – click on it. Search for “lenovo settings” select it from the list and click uninstall. Restart and the camera should be working again.
How do I use the camera on my Lenovo laptop Windows 10?
- In Windows 8/8.1, open Charms Bar via the desktop and click on Settings option. Click on PC info or Change PC settings -> Privacy -> Webcam.
- In Windows 10, open Settings -> Privacy -> Webcam. Slide on the webcam or configure to Let these apps use my webcam.
What to do if laptop camera is not working?
How can I fix my laptop camera on Windows 10:
- Run Hardware troubleshooter.
- Update the laptop camera driver.
- Reinstall the laptop camera.
- Install driver in compatibility mode.
- Roll back driver.
- Check your antivirus software.
- Check camera privacy settings.
- Create a new user profile.
How do I activate the camera on my laptop?
Open the Camera in Windows 10
- To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.
- If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start button, select Settings > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera.