Go to “Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Add a Device” on your Toshiba laptop.
Wait for your laptop to discover the other Bluetooth device in the vicinity.
It will display a list of items to which it can connect.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my laptop Windows 7?
How to Turn On Bluetooth in Windows 7
- Select the Start button.
- Type Bluetooth settings in the Start Search box.
- Select Change Bluetooth Settings in the search results.
- Select the Options tab.
- Select the Allow Bluetooth Devices to Find This Computer checkbox under Discovery.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Toshiba laptop?
Turn on Bluetooth Using TOSHIBA Assist
Click the “Start” button and point to “All Programs.” Point to “TOSHIBA” and “Utilities” then click “TOSHIBA Assist.” The TOSHIBA Assist utility allows you to configure a number of your laptop’s settings.
Where is Bluetooth option in laptop?
Click on “Control Panel.” Click on “Performance and Maintenance” and then on “System.” Click the “Hardware” tab in the System Properties window. Click on the “Device Manager” button. Look for a small blue icon that says “Bluetooth Devices.” Click on the “+” next to it to expand the menu.
How do I know if my Toshiba laptop has Bluetooth?
Suggested clip · 86 seconds
How to Know if My Laptop Is Bluetooth-Capable : Windows Magic
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I install Bluetooth on Windows 7?
In Windows 7
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable. The way you make it discoverable depends on the device.
- Select the Start button. > Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a device > select the device > Next.
- Follow any other instructions that might appear. Otherwise, you’re done and connected.
Why is my Bluetooth on my laptop not working?
Remove the Bluetooth device and re-add it. Open the Windows 10 Start Menu and click Settings and then Devices. Locate your Bluetooth device from the list of connected devices and click its name and then click Remove device. Restart your computer and then try to pair the device anew.
How do I know if my laptop has Bluetooth?
To determine whether your PC has Bluetooth hardware, check the Device Manager for Bluetooth Radio by following the steps:
- a. Drag the mouse to bottom left corner and right-click on the ‘Start icon’.
- b. Select ‘Device manager’.
- c. Check for Bluetooth Radio in it or you can also find in Network adapters.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Toshiba laptop Windows 7?
Go to “Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers > Add a Device” on your Toshiba laptop. Wait for your laptop to discover the other Bluetooth device in the vicinity. It will display a list of items to which it can connect.
How can I install Bluetooth?
Find and tap the Bluetooth device you want to pair (optional). If you’re pairing a new Bluetooth device with your Android, the device name will show up under the “Available devices” heading. Just tap the device name to connect. Make sure your Bluetooth device is also turned on and in pairing mode.