How can I transfer music from my laptop to my iPhone Without iTunes?
To transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install MediaMonkey on your computer.
- Launch the program and go to “File” > “Add/Rescan files to the library”.
- Select the folder that contains the songs you want to copy to your iPhone and click “OK”.
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my iPhone without syncing?
How to Add a Song to an iPhone Without Syncing
- Connect the iPhone to the computer. If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, open the program manually.
- Click your iPhone in the Devices section of the navigation pane on the left.
- Click the “Summary” tab.
- Enable “Manually manage music and videos.” Click “Apply” to enable manual synchronization for the device.
How do I transfer music from iTunes on laptop to iPhone?
If you need to add music to iTunes library, click the “File” option and select “Add File to Library”, then select the music files you want to transfer and click “Open”. Step 3. Choose Music, and click “Sync Music” > Choose the music you want to transfer from laptop to your iPhone > Click “Apply”.
How do I drag and drop music onto my iPhone?
2. Use iTunes Sync When Can’t Drag Music to iPhone
- Launch iTunes.
- Click on the device icon for your iPhone.
- Click on Music from the list of content types on the left.
- Click on the box next to Sync Music. There are also other options that you can select if you would like.
- Click Apply and it will start syncing.
How do I transfer songs from my laptop to my iPhone?
Click the “File” option and select “Add File to Library”, then select the music files you want to transfer and click “Open”. 3. Finally, connect your iPhone to the laptop. Try to click on your iPhone icon and open the “Music” tab, after that, choose the “Sync Music” option.
How can I transfer songs from my computer to iPhone?
Syncing music to iPhone with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to PC via matched USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- After that, click the phone icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking “File” and then “Add File to Library”.
- Now, click “Music” under “Settings” tab.
How do I transfer my music from my iPhone to my laptop?
If you purchase songs from iTunes, you can transfer your songs to computer by using iTunes.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from “iPhone” on the left side of the panel of iTunes.
How do I sync iTunes without backup?
Disable iTunes Backup
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click the “Edit” menu and choose “Preferences” if you use Windows.
- Click the “Devices” option.
- Uncheck the option to “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from Syncing Automatically.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, if you haven’t yet.