- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center.
- From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
How do you connect a laptop to your WiFi?
Connect a PC to your wireless network
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instructions if there are any.
17 Oct 2017
Why my laptop is not connecting to WiFi?
Open “Device manager” and find your Wi-Fi card (something like Atheros, Realtek, Broadcom, etc.). Press the right mouse key on it an uninstall the driver. Now restart the PC and Windows will reinstall the WLan driver. If this not fix your problem then you need to open the laptop and reconnect the wlan card.26 Jan 2015
Why my Windows 7 Cannot connect to WiFi?
Go to Control Panel\Network > Internet\Network > Sharing Center. From the left pane, choose “manage wireless networks,” then delete your network connection. After that, choose “adapter properties.” Under “This connection uses the following items,” uncheck “AVG network filter driver” and retry connecting to the network.5 Dec 2016
Why can t I connect to my WiFi on my laptop?
To do this, go to Control Panel and then Network Connections. Right-click on the wireless network adapter and choose Properties. Then, click on the Wireless Networks tab and click the Add button. Finally, go ahead and type in the SSID for the wireless router and set the Network Authentication to Shared.
How do I connect my desktop to the Internet?
Connecting to the Internet
- Run the PdaNet 3.02 app on your Android phone.
- In the app’s main screen, you will see two buttons.
- Plug the phone into the desktop using the USB cable.
- If the desktop doesn’t automatically connect, right-click on the PdaNet icon on the System Tray, then select “Connect Internet” from the menu.
What should I do if my laptop WiFi is not working?
Suggested clip 117 seconds
How to Fix WiFi Issue in Windows 10 (1000% Worked) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why can’t I connect to my WiFi?
Check router name and password when your phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi. The reason why you have a connection problem might be because you’re trying to connect to the wrong network. Re-enter the password for the network you’re trying to connect to and see if it solves your problem.
How do I fix no connections are available not connected?
Solution 1 – Reinstall your network drivers
According to users, a common cause for Not connected no connections available message can be your network drivers. When Device Manager opens, locate your network driver, right-click it and choose Uninstall device. A confirmation dialog should now appear.