How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB cable.
- The Photos app should automatically launch. If it doesn’t, launch the program using the Windows Start menu or search bar.
- Click the Import icon in the upper right corner of the Photos app.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop using USB?
If you’re using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A toast notification will come up, asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.
- Click or tap the notification and choose the “Import photos and videos” option.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop without iTunes?
Method 1: Copy all photos from iPhone to computer with EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer.
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.
How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
How to Import Pictures from a Cell Phone to a Laptop
- Turn on your phone and your laptop. Unlock both devices, if they are password protected.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone.
- Connect the standard end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port (the port could be on the side or back of your laptop.) Windows will automatically detect your phone.