Remove Viruses & Malware From Your Computer (Windows 8)
- Get Started.
- Step 1: Download/save all files & print this document.
- Step 2: Disconnect your computer from the network.
- Step 3: Disable system restore.
- Step 4: Scan with Malwarebytes.
- Step 5: Install Anti-Virus Software.
- Step 6: Enable System Restore.
- Step 7: Reconnect your computer to the network.
How do I remove a virus from my laptop Windows 8.1 without antivirus?
How to Remove Virus from Laptop Without Antivirus
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time to open the Task Manager application.
- Navigate to the Processes tab, check each running process listed in the window.
- Once you find the running virus-related process, you should click it and click the End Task option to stop it from infecting your laptop.
How can I remove virus from my laptop?
If your PC has a virus, following these ten simple steps will help you to get rid of it:
- Step 1: Download and install a virus scanner.
- Step 2: Disconnect from internet.
- Step 3: Reboot your computer into safe mode.
- Step 4: Delete any temporary files.
- Step 5: Run a virus scan.
- Step 6: Delete or quarantine the virus.
How do you check for viruses on Windows 8?
Suggested clip · 98 seconds
Windows 8 how to scan for virus with windows defender – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip