- Plug the HDMI cable into your laptop.
- Plug the VGA cable into your TV.
- Plug the VGA cable into the converter to connect the two devices.
- Turn on the laptop and TV.
- Select the PC or RGB input on the TV with the remote.
How do I display my laptop on my TV?
Step by Step How to Connect Laptop to TV Using HDMI
- Power on your laptop and TV (both with HDMI port) and prepare a HDMI cable.
- Plug HDMI cable into both your laptop’s and TV’s HDMI ports.
- Now you may see your TV with blue screen showing No signal message. Press INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV remote.
- Step4. Now on your TV, you may see the same screen with laptop.
How do I wirelessly connect my laptop to my TV?
How to Set Up Wireless HDMI
- Connect the transmitter to a laptop’s HDMI port.
- Connect the receiver to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect the power cords.
- Turn on devices to establish a connection between your laptop and the TV.
- Select the display option that suits your needs from the “Display” settings menu on your laptop.
Why is my laptop not connecting to my TV via HDMI?
Fix 1: Restart and reconnect your devices
Disconnect all your HDMI cables from your ports. Shut down all your devices (your computer, monitor and TV) completely and unplug their power cables (and battery if you are using a laptop). Leave them for five minutes. Plug the power cables (and the battery) back in.
How do I connect my laptop to my TV via USB?
Ideally, use the USB cable that was included in the TV’s original packaging. Plug one end of the USB cable into the corresponding port on your laptop, and plug the other end of the cable into the USB port on your TV. Select the correct input source (if necessary) using your TV remote or console “Input Select” button.
How do I get my laptop screen to fit my TV?
Put the cursor in the bottom right corner of the Windows screen and move it upward. Select “Settings,” then click “Change PC Settings.” Click “PC and Devices” and then click “Display.” Drag the resolution slider that appears on the screen to the resolution recommended for your TV.
How can I connect my laptop to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
There are several ways that you can accomplish the task at hand.
- To connect an Android phone or tablet to a TV you can use an MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported.
- or Wirelessly cast your screen using Miracast.
- or Wirelessly cast your screen using Chromecast.