The ASUS laptop BIOS can be accessed through a simple series of steps.
- Restart your laptop or boot it up from a shutdown.
- As soon as the computer starts booting up, press and hold down the F2 key on your keyboard.
- Release the F2 key as soon as you see the BIOS screen.
How do I get into BIOS on ASUS laptop Windows 10?
Suggested clip 55 seconds
How to access BIOS in Windows 10 (in Dell / Asus / HP etc.) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I get to the boot menu on an Asus laptop?
How to Boot Asus Laptop From USB
- Step 2 : Turn on your Laptop and press the ESC key 5-10 times to open Boot menu.
- Step 3 : You will find a empty boot menu with “Enter Setup” option , select that and hit enter.
- Step 4 : Once you have entered Bios Setup , Now go to Advanced Tab by pressing Right Arrow Key.
26 Dec 2016
How do I get BIOS on my laptop?
In order to enter BIOS we need to hit the ESC key as shown in the pre-BIOS manufacturer splash screen. Depending on your laptop, it might be either, F2 or F8 or F10 or even possibly the DEL key. This is why we suggested sourcing the manual to look up which key will grant you access into BIOS.27 Apr 2018
How do I get into BIOS?
To access your BIOS, you’ll need to press a key during the boot-up process. This key is often displayed during the boot process with a message “Press F2 to access BIOS”, “Press <DEL> to enter setup”, or something similar. Common keys you may need to press include Delete, F1, F2, and Escape.12 Oct 2018
Why can’t I access my BIOS?
Unfortunately, because the BIOS is a pre-boot environment, you can’t access it directly from within Windows. On some older computers or those deliberately set to boot slowly, you can hit a function key such as F1 or F2 at power-on to enter the BIOS.
How do I force BIOS to boot?
To boot to UEFI or BIOS:
- Boot the PC, and press the manufacturer’s key to open the menus. Common keys used: Esc, Delete, F1, F2, F10, F11, or F12.
- Or, if Windows is already installed, from either the Sign on screen or the Start menu, select Power ( ) > hold Shift while selecting Restart.
What is the f12 boot menu?
When a computer is starting up, the user can access the Boot Menu by pressing one of several keyboard keys. Common keys for accessing the Boot Menu are Esc, F2, F10 or F12, depending on the manufacturer of the computer or motherboard. The specific key to press is usually specified on the computer’s startup screen.
How do I enable the f12 boot menu?
As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press the F2 key, or the DEL key if you have a desktop, to enter the BIOS. 2. Press the right arrow key to select Main. Use the arrow keys to navigate to F12 Boot Menu, and press ENTER.
What is ASUS Boot Menu key?
Hot keys for BootMenu / BIOS Settings
35 more rows