How do I get my cursor back?
How To: Find your mouse cursor after you have lost it on Windows
- Open “Start Menu”.
- Go to “Control Panel”.
- Find “Mouse” and click on it. “Mouse Properties” should open.
- Go to “Pointer Options” and check “Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key”:
How do I get my cursor back on Windows 10?
Depending on your keyboard and mouse model, the Windows keys you should hit are varying from one to another. Thus you may try the following combinations to make your disappearing cursor back to visible in Windows 10: Fn + F3 / Fn + F5 / Fn + F9 / Fn + F11.
Why is my mouse cursor not showing?
1. Press function keys just in case. Maybe the Windows 10 installation disabled the function of your mouse pointer. So, try one of the following combinations, depending on your keyboard and mouse model, and your mouse cursor may become visible again: Fn + F3, Fn + F9, Fn + F11.
How do I turn on the cursor on my laptop?
How to enable the touchpad in Windows
- Press the Windows key, type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, select Mouse.
- In the Mouse Properties window, select the tab labeled TouchPad, ClickPad, or something similar.