How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB cable.
- The Photos app should automatically launch. If it doesn’t, launch the program using the Windows Start menu or search bar.
- Click the Import icon in the upper right corner of the Photos app.
17 Feb 2020
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows laptop?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.
- Click Continue.
9 Sep 2019
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop using USB?
If you’re using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A toast notification will come up, asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.
- Click or tap the notification and choose the “Import photos and videos” option.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
How to Import Pictures from a Cell Phone to a Laptop
- Turn on your phone and your laptop. Unlock both devices, if they are password protected.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone.
- Connect the standard end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port (the port could be on the side or back of your laptop.) Windows will automatically detect your phone.
25 Jan 2019
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
Method 1: Copy all photos from iPhone to computer with EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer.
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows computer?
How to connect an iPhone to a Windows 10 PC: Install iTunes
- Open your web browser (click on the Microsoft Edge icon in the Task Manager).
- Visit www.apple.com/itunes.
- Click Download iTunes.
- Click Download Now.
- Open your Downloads folder and launch the iTunes6464Setup.exe installer.
How do I move pictures from iPhone to laptop?
Suggested clip 120 seconds
How to Transfer Pictures and Videos from iPhone to PC – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows laptop?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How do I transfer videos from iPhone to Windows computer?
A simple way to transfer videos to a PC running Windows 10 is to use a USB cable. Connects the mobile device to the PC via the cable. Then enter your passcode to unlock your iPhone if asked and click “Trust” on your iPhone to continue. Now run Photos App and choose “Import”.