How do I connect my mobile hotspot to Windows 7?
How to Connect to a Wireless Hotspot with Windows 7
- Turn on your laptop’s wireless adapter, if necessary.
- Click your taskbar’s network icon.
- Connect to the wireless network by clicking its name and clicking Connect.
- Enter the wireless network’s name and security key/passphrase, if asked.
- Click Connect.
Why my laptop is not connecting to Mobile Hotspot Windows 7?
Click Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Centre > Change Adapter Settings, right-click your internet connection and select Properties. Click the Sharing tab, uncheck “Allow other network users to connect…”, click OK .1 Mar 2011
How can I turn my laptop into a WiFi hotspot?
Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
- Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save.
- Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
20 Mar 2019
Why my laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot?
Press Win+I to open Settings and go to Network and Internet. Scroll down the left pane and select Mobile Hotspot. Identify your mobile hotspot adapter, right click and go to Properties. Open Sharing tab and Uncheck “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.8 Jun 2018