How do I connect my mobile hotspot to my computer?
Use your PC as a mobile hotspot
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share.
- Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save.
- Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
How do I connect my Android hotspot to my laptop?
It’s easy to do. Connect the USB cable that shipped with your phone to your computer, then plug it into the phone’s USB port. Next, on your Android device, open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering. Tap the USB tethering option.
Why my laptop is not connecting to my mobile hotspot?
Press Win+I to open Settings and go to Network and Internet. Scroll down the left pane and select Mobile Hotspot. Identify your mobile hotspot adapter, right click and go to Properties. Open Sharing tab and Uncheck “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
How do I connect to mobile hotspot?
How to enable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Tap the Settings icon in your home screen or app drawer.
- Under Wireless & networks, tap More.
- Tap Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap the toggle next to Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
How can I connect my phone to my computer without USB?
You can build connection between phone and PC just by scanning a QR code.
- Connect Android and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit “airmore.net” on your PC browser to load a QR code.
- Run AirMore on Android and click “Scan to connect” to scan that QR code. Then they’ll be connected successfully.
How do I connect my mobile hotspot to my computer without USB?
Go to Smartphone Settings>>More>>Tethering & portable hotspot>>And tap to USB tethering toggle or checkbox to enable sharing Internet via USB cable. All the USB drivers will be automatically installed and your smartphone will start sharing Internet to PC-Laptop.