How do I connect my laptop to my Sony Bravia TV?
- Power down both the Sony TV and the Dell laptop.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the laptop and the other end to the Sony Bravia HDMI input on the back of the TV.
- Power on both the laptop and the Sony.
- Access the Sony menu with the remote or the buttons located on the TV.
How do I connect my laptop to my Sony Bravia Bluetooth?
Make the Bluetooth setting again and check if the issue will improve.
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Remotes & Accessories — Bluetooth settings — Bluetooth. (Android™ 9)
- Change Bluetooth from on to off.
- Set Bluetooth to on again.
26 Nov 2019
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly?
On the laptop, press the Windows button and type in ‘Settings’. Then go to ‘Connected devices’ and click on the ‘Add device’ option at the top. The drop down menu will list all the devices you can mirror to. Select your TV and the laptop screen will start mirroring to the TV.