Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
If you don’t want to deal with those pesky cables, connecting your laptop to the TV wirelessly is the way to go.
But you do need a media streaming device like the Google Chromecast or Roku Streaming Stick Plus to get the job done.
An Android TV will also do, as it has Chromecast built-in.
How do I connect my PC to my smart TV wirelessly?
- Make sure that your TV supports Miracast. This is required on your TV to connect wirelessly to it.
- Make sure that your computer has a feature called Miracast.
- Press ⊞ Win + P .
- Choose “Connect to a wireless display”.
- Choose the device from the device list.
How do I connect my laptop to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.
How do I mirror my laptop to my TV?
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the. (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.