Play content from Chrome browser to Google Home
- If you’re not already running Chrome, download Chrome.
- Make sure that you’re running the latest version of Chrome.
- Though not required, we recommend that you pin the Cast button to your Chrome toolbar.
- Make sure that your laptop/computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Home.
How do I cast from my laptop to Google home?
Cast from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device or laptop to your speakers.
If it’s online, you can cast it.
- Open the Chrome browser on your laptop.
- Add the Google Cast extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Visit any website in Chrome.
- Click the Cast button in your browser and select your speakers.
How do I use Google home bluetooth on my laptop?
From your computer’s Bluetooth settings
- Select the Start button type “Bluetooth” select Bluetooth settings from the list.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Tap the name of the speaker or display you’d like to pair.
How do I cast my laptop to Google Mini?
- Click the Chrome Settings menu. , found in the Chrome toolbar in the upper-right corner of your browser > click ‘Cast..’.
- Choose the Google Home that you want to play music on.
Can I install Google home on my laptop?
Control your Google Home devices from your desktop or laptop
The Google Home app is used to set up and manage Chromecast, Google Home, and other smart devices compatible with Google Home. While it’s designed to only work with iOS and Android devices, there are workarounds for using the Google Home app on PC.
Can I download Google home on my laptop?
Download Google Home for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop (Official) Install Google Home for PC and control everything from there and your mobile device. Google Home if set up properly can provide you seamless control over compatible devices that are also available in your house.