- Click “Start” at the bottom-left corner of the screen and click “Control Panel.”
- Select “Internet Properties” from the Control Panel.
- Click “Delete” under the Browsing History heading.
- Check the box next to “Cookies” by clicking on it.
How do I clear the cache on my HP laptop?
1. Delete the cache: The fast way with a shortcut.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard.
- Select the period “since installation”, to empty the whole browser cache.
- Check the Option “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Confirm your settings, by clicking the button “delete browser data”.
- Refresh the page.
How do I clear my cookies on my laptop?
Google Chrome (Mobile)
Access the menu via the ellipsis menu () in the lower-right (iOS) or upper-right (Android), and select Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data. Check off the section for cookies and tap Clear Browsing Data (iOS) or Clear Data (Android).
How do I find cookies on my HP laptop?
How Do I Access Cookies on My HP Computer?
- Click the “Start” menu on your desktop.
- Select “Control Panel” from the menu.
- Click the “Security Center” icon.
- Click “Internet Options.”
- Click “Settings” under Browsing history on the General tab on the Internet Properties window.
9 Feb 2017
Is it a good idea to remove all cookies?
Your browser is slow.
Web browsers save cookies as files to your hard drive. Cookies and the cache do help speed up your web browsing, but it’s a good idea nonetheless to clear these files now and then to free up hard disk space and computing power while browsing the web.27 Mar 2017