To change the default location for your PC, which Windows, apps, and services can use when a more exact location can’t be detected:
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Location.
- Under Default location, select Set default.
- The Windows Maps app will open. Follow the instructions to change your default location.
How do I change my location on Windows 10?
How to Change the Location of User Folders in Windows 10
- Open File Explorer.
- Click Quick Access if it isn’t open.
- Click the user folder that you want to change to select it.
- Click the Home tab on the Ribbon.
- In the Open section, click Properties.
- In the Folder Properties window, click the Location tab.
- Click Move.
- Browse to the new location you want to use for this folder.
How do I change the time region on Windows 10?
To change the time zone settings manually on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Date & time.
- Turn off the Set time zone automatically toggle switch (if applicable).
- Use the “Time zone” drop-down menu and select the correct zone setting.
How do I set the location on my computer?
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- Search for location in search box and then click Enter a default location.
- Enter a postal code. If you want to provide an address, you can enter it under Enter an address (optional).
- Click Apply.
How do I change my location on my laptop?
Suggested clip 27 seconds
How to Change Location on Windows 10 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I fake my location on Windows?
Location Spoofing on Desktop
- Access the “Menu” by clicking on top right corner of Chrome’s toolbar.
- Now select “Settings.”
- Locate “Privacy and Security” tab.
- In “Privacy and Security” tab select “Content Settings”.
- Now select “Location.”
- Turn on “Ask before Accessing” feature.
- You’re done.
How can I set my laptop time automatically?
To set the date and time on your computer:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to display the taskbar if it isn’t visible.
- Right-click the Date/Time display on the taskbar and then choose Adjust Date/Time from the shortcut menu.
- Click the Change Date and Time button.
- Enter a new time in the Time field.
What version of Windows do I have?
Select the Start button, type Computer in the search box, right-click on Computer, and then select Properties. Under Windows edition, you’ll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running.
How do I change time zones?
The Android retains the time zone change until you either change it again manually or re-enable automatic time zone retrieval.
- Press the “Menu” button on the Android, then tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings menu, then tap “Date & Time.”
- Tap the box next to “Automatic” to un-check it.
How do I manually set my location in Chrome?
Touch the menu at the upper right corner of the screen. Touch Settings > Site Settings > Location. Make sure Location is enabled on the top of the screen (not blocked).
How do I enable location on my laptop?
- Open the Start menu.
- In the Search box, enter “sensor” (without quotes)
- In the Control Panel list, select “Enable location and other sensors”
- A list of installed sensors will be given.
- Enable or disable them as preferred by using the checkbox next to a sensor. An example is shown in the figure below.
- Click “Apply”
How do I block my location on my computer?
How to disable location tracking for a user account
- Click on the Start Menu. It’s the Windows icon in the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Privacy. It looks like a padlock.
- Click on Location.
- Click the On switch under Location to turn location tracking off.
How can I fake my location on Google?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Go to the Google’s Play store, then download and install the app named Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick. Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled Select an option to get started. Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option.
How can I change my location on Google?
How to Change Country in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide out the left menu and select Account.
- If you have access to the country-switching option, you’ll see a Country and profiles entry in this menu.
- Tap this Country category, and select your new country.