Click Start, then choose “Control Panel.” Click “System and Security,” then choose “Restore Your Computer to an Earlier Time” in the Action Center section.
Click “Advanced Recovery Methods,” then choose “Return Your Computer to Factory Condition.”31 May 2017
How do you delete everything off your computer Windows 7?
Go to Control Panel, type in ‘reinstall Windows’ and, in the Recovery menu, choose Advanced recovery methods, then click on the Reinstall Windows option. You’ll be prompted to back up your PC first.20 Feb 2019
How do I wipe my computer Windows 7 without a disk?
How to Reset Windows 7 to Factory Settings without Install Disc
- Click Start, then choose Control Panel.
- Next choose Backup and Restore.
- In the Backup and Restore window, click on the Recover system settings or your computer link.
- Next, choose Advanced recovery methods.
23 Jan 2015
How do you wipe a computer clean to sell it?
On a smartphone or tablet, use the Factory Reset option. On Android, open the Settings screen, tap Backup & reset, and tap Factory data reset. On iOS, open the Settings screen, tap General, tap Reset, and tap Erase All Content and Settings.5 Jul 2017
How do you restore a Windows 7 computer to factory settings?
Restore Windows 7 to factory settings
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.