- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center.
- From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
Where do I find the wireless switch on my laptop?
Enable with laptop Wi-Fi button
It is usually found on the front edge of the laptop or above the keyboard. Find the button or switch and make sure it is enabled. When enabled, the button should be illuminated as blue, or the switch should be in the On position.
How do I turn off wireless on Windows 7?
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- In the left-hand column, click Change adapter settings.
- A new screen will open with a list of network connections. Right-click Local Area Connection or Wireless Connection and select Disable.
Does Windows 7 have WiFi?
Windows 7 has built-in software support for W-Fi. If your computer has a built-in wireless network adapter (all laptops and some desktops do), it should work right out of the box. If it doesn’t work right away, look for a switch on the computer case that turns Wi-Fi on and off.
How do I enable Windows wireless service?
TO enable the wireless service: Click Start, type services. msc, and press Enter. Scroll down to “wireless zero configuration” and right click on it and select Properties. Set it to Automatic and not Diaslbed, and press the Start button, then click OK.