How do I turn on my location on my laptop Windows 10?
To turn the Windows location settings on or off:
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Location.
- Do one of the following: To control location for the whole device if you’re an administrator on the device, select Change, and then in the Location for this device message, switch the setting to On or Off.
15 Jan 2020
How do I turn off location in Chrome Windows 10?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app and then click Privacy.
- Select Location tab in the left side. Scroll down to the “Choose apps that can use your precise location” section and turn the slider next to Microsoft Edge to Off.
4 Jul 2017
Which app is using my location Windows 10?
Head to the Settings > Privacy > Location screen in the Settings app. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and you’ll see a list of apps that can access your location.7 Mar 2016
How do I turn off Windows 10 tracking?
To turn it off, follow these steps.
- Click on Cortana in the Windows taskbar. There will be a popup panel.
- Click on the notebook icon and select Settings.
- You’ll see an option that says Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts, and more. There will be a toggle switch next to it. Turn it off.
6 Dec 2018