How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB cable.
- The Photos app should automatically launch. If it doesn’t, launch the program using the Windows Start menu or search bar.
- Click the Import icon in the upper right corner of the Photos app.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows laptop?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.
- Click Continue.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop without iTunes?
Method 1: Copy all photos from iPhone to computer with EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer.
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to laptop using USB?
If you’re using Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- A toast notification will come up, asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.
- Click or tap the notification and choose the “Import photos and videos” option.
- Connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable.
How do I move my pictures from my iPhone to my laptop?
Suggested clip 107 seconds
How to Transfer Pictures and Videos from iPhone to PC – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I upload pictures from my computer to my iPhone?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer with its USB cable, and then run iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically. Step 2: Click Device tab > Select Photos > Check Sync Photos > Select where you want to sync photos (iPhoto, Photos or some specific folder) > Click Apply.
How do I move pictures from phone to laptop?
How to Import Pictures from a Cell Phone to a Laptop
- Turn on your phone and your laptop. Unlock both devices, if they are password protected.
- Connect the small end of the USB cable to your phone.
- Connect the standard end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port (the port could be on the side or back of your laptop.) Windows will automatically detect your phone.
Why can’t I import photos from iPhone to Windows 10?
Solution 3 – Try to import photos again
Create a new photo to import. Connect your iPhone to your computer. Open This PC, find your iPhone under the Portable Devices, right-click it, and press Import Pictures and videos. In addition, you can try transferring your photos using the iTunes application.
How do I transfer pictures from my phone to my computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
Why can’t I see my iPhone on my computer?
Restart your iPhone and PC. Make sure you connect your iPhone with the original Apple USB cable and try a different USB port on your computer. Unplug and plug in your iPhone two or three times. On your PC, after connected with your iPhone, you’ll see a message on the iPhone asking if you want to trust the computer.
How do I extract photos from my iPhone?
Step-1: From the “Home screen” of your iPhone, tap on the “Photos” icon to launch the app. Step-2: Choose the photos that you want to extract by browsing through the albums. Step-3: Tap on the “Select” button to select 5 pictures and then tap on the “Share” button.
How can I access my iPhone from my computer without iTunes?
Follow the simple steps below to access iPhone files from computer without iTunes:
- Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer. Launch the software and connect your iPhone with a lightning cable.
- Select the tab from the top menu: Music, Videos, Photos and APPs.