Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer music from PC to Android phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the phone to the PC.
- On the PC, choose Windows Media Player from the AutoPlay dialog box.
- On the PC, ensure that the Sync list appears.
- Drag to the Sync area the music you want to transfer to your phone.
- Click the Start Sync button to transfer the music from the PC to your Android phone.
How do I put music from a CD onto my Android phone?
How to Copy Music From CD to Android
- Insert the music CD into the CD/DVD or Bluray drive.
- Open the “Windows Media Player” application, which should already be installed on your Windows computer.
- The music disc should appear in the left pane of WMP.
- Check the music tracks you would like to copy to your Android.
- Select “Rip settings” > “Format” > “MP3“.
How do I transfer files from PC to Android?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer music from my laptop to my Android phone via Bluetooth?
How to send a file from the PC to an Android tablet
- Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the Notification Area on the desktop.
- Choose Send a File from the pop-up menu.
- Choose your Android tablet from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Browse button to locate files to send to the tablet.