How do I get my iPhone to sync with my computer?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Why is my iPhone not syncing with my laptop?
Solution 3: Reboot the iOS Device & Computer
Restart your iPhone, iPad or iPod and PC could be an effective way to solve iTunes syncing problem. To do this, hold down the Power button and Home button simultaneously until the device restarts.
How do I sync my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Tap “Trust This Computer” on the device screen if a pop-up appears. Start EaseUS MobiMover and select the “Phone to PC” pattern on the main interface. Click “Next” to start data transfer from iPhone to your computer.
How do I display my iPhone on my laptop?
For iPad / iPhone
- Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen or swiping down from the top right corner of the screen (varies by device and iOS version).
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Select your computer.
- Your iOS screen will show on your computer.