The Nintendo Switch dock has an HDMI output connector, which should be the bottom-most of the three on the back of the dock, underneath the USB port.
Connect a HDMI cable from this to the HDMI input port on your laptop.
Of course, this only works if your laptop has a HDMI input port.
How do I connect a switch to my laptop?
How to Connect Nintendo Switch to a Laptop
- Disconnect the Nintendo Switch’s HDMI cable from your TV.
- Plug the Nintendo Switch’s HDMI cable into the HDMI In port on your Elgato HD60 HDMI capture card.
- On your laptop, open Game Capture HD.
How can I use my laptop as a monitor?
Use your laptop as a second monitor
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Properties.
- Choose Settings.
- You’ll see a second screen. Drag it to a position similar to where your laptop screen is.
- It should prompt you if you want to enable this monitor. Say Yes.
- Make sure Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor is checked.
- Press apply.
How do I display HDMI on my laptop?
All you need to do is plug one end of the HDMI cable into your laptop and the other end into one of the HDMI ports on your TV. You should ensure that your laptop is switched on, and your TV is set to the correct channel, so that the laptop can automatically configure to give you the best settings from here.
How do I play a game switch on PC?
Gamers can finally play Nintendo Switch games on PC using the latest emulator called Yuzu. The Yuzu emulator is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra (3DS emulator). The installation process of Yuzu emulator is simple.