Plug the USB-C cable into your laptop and an HDMI cable into your TV.
Then plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the adapter to connect the two devices together.
To finish the process, select the HDMI input on your TV.
How do I plug my laptop into my TV?
How do I connect my laptop to the TV with HDMI:
- Power on your laptop and TV (both with HDMI port) and prepare an HDMI cable.
- Plug the HDMI cable into both your laptop’s and TV’s HDMI ports.
- Now you may see your TV with a blue screen showing No signal message. Press INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV remote.
Why is my laptop not connecting to my TV via HDMI?
Fix 1: Restart and reconnect your devices
Disconnect all your HDMI cables from your ports. Shut down all your devices (your computer, monitor and TV) completely and unplug their power cables (and battery if you are using a laptop). Leave them for five minutes. Plug the power cables (and the battery) back in.
How can I display my computer on my TV?
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the. (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
20 Aug 2019
How do I connect my Smart TV to my laptop?
On the laptop, press the Windows button and type in ‘Settings’. Then go to ‘Connected devices’ and click on the ‘Add device’ option at the top. The drop down menu will list all the devices you can mirror to. Select your TV and the laptop screen will start mirroring to the TV.
How do I connect my computer to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.
How much is an HDMI adapter?
using this item to convert playstation one games into HDMI output so i can hook up to my capture card. has option for 720p or 1080p out.
Top Selected Products and Reviews.
|You Save:||$14.00 (47%)|
Why isn’t my computer connecting to my TV?
While you’re at it, try disconnecting your TV from your computer, powering on your TV, and switching from its HDMI connection to anything else. Then, turn your PC back on, wait for it to boot into your operating system, plug the HDMI cable back in, and flip the TV back to its HDMI connection.
How do I get my TV to recognize my computer?
1. Reset display output
- Connect your PC to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- On your PC’s desktop window, right-click and select Personalize on the list of options.
- Select Display. This should show you the connected TV (as a second monitor).
- Press the Windows Key + P keys.
- On the next window, select Duplicate or Extend.
How do you fix my TV when it says no signal?
UNPLUG THE CABLE GOING FROM THE TV TO YOUR CABLE OR SAT BOX
-Remove the HDMI cable or other cables from your Cable TV or SAT set top box. -Keep the cable unplugged for 2 to 3 minutes. -Plug the HDMI cable or other cables back in. -Give it some time for the Cable or SAT box to get the signal and initialize.