How do I wipe my Dell computer clean and start over?
Access the same Reset this PC function in the system settings and select Get Started.
Choose Remove Everything to wipe the computer.
You will have the option to only delete your files or to delete everything and clean the entire drive.
After the process is completed, the computer will restart with a fresh drive.
How do I format my Dell laptop Windows 10?
Suggested clip 96 seconds
How to Run System Restore Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you force a laptop to format?
Solution 4. Format Laptop Without Windows Installation USB/CD
- Start your computer, then press F8 or F11 before Windows loads.
- Click “Next” to enter System Recovery. There are two options for choose.
- The utility will complete the formatting and restart your laptop. Just wait patiently until the last.
How do I format my Dell laptop Windows 7?
- Restart your computer.
- As your computer restarts, press and hold the F8 key before the Windows logo appears to open the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Use the Arrow keys to select Repair Your Computer, and then press Enter.
- Select your language settings, and clickNext.
- Log on as an administrator, and click OK.