How do I factory reset my HP computer?
To do this, you need to open the Choose an option screen.
- Start your computer and press the F11 key repeatedly.
- On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
- Click Reset your PC.
- On the Reset your PC screen, click Next.
- Read and respond to any screens that open.
- Wait while Windows resets your computer.
How do I factory reset my laptop?
Suggested clip 109 seconds
How to Factory (Hard) Reset a Laptop or Reinstall Windows 10, 8 or
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I factory reset my HP laptop Windows 10?
Resetting Windows 10 When Your HP Computer Does Not Boot
- Restart your computer and immediately press the F11 key repeatedly. The Choose an option screen opens.
- Click Start . While holding down the Shift key, click Power, and then select Restart.
How do you factory reset a HP laptop without knowing the password?
Step 1: Disconnect all connected devices and cables. Step 2: Turn on or restart the HP laptop and repeatedly press the F11 key until the Choose an option screen is displayed. Step 3: On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot. Step 4: Click Recovery Manager.