How do I temporarily disable the touchscreen on my laptop?
Right-click on the Start button to open the WinX Menu.
From the WinX Menu, open Device Manager and search for Human Interface Devices.
Then, right-click on HID-compliant touch screen and from the list of options displayed, select ‘Disable’.
Is it possible to turn off touch screen on laptop?
There is no built-in way of disabling the touch screen, but it’s easy to do so using the Device Manager. In the Device Manager, click on the right arrow to the left of Human Interface Devices to expand the list. Right-click on the “HID-compliant touch screen” item and select “Disable” from the popup list.
How do I turn off touch screen in Windows 10?
To disable the touch screen on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Start.
- Search for Device Manager and click the top result to open the app.
- Expand the Human Interface Devices branch.
- Right-click the HID-compliant touch screen item, and select the Disable device option.
- Click the Yes button.
How do I turn my touch screen on?
Here’s how to enable the touchscreen in Windows 10:
- Select the search box on your taskbar.
- Type Device Manager.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices.
- Select HID-compliant touchscreen.
- Select Action at the top of the window.
- Select Enable Device.
- Verify that your touchscreen works.