How do I delete my browsing history on my computer?
Click “Settings” button under “Browsing History”, then click “View Files”. TO DELETE YOUR INTERNET VIEWING HISTORY: Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “DEL” to open the “Clear Browsing History” window. OR Click “Tools” menu, choose “Internet Options”, and click “Delete Files” or “Delete” button.
How do I delete my Google search history on my laptop?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
How do I clear my history on Google?
Delete individual activity items
- On your computer, go to your Google Account.
- On the top left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity and timeline,” click My Activity.
- Find the item you want to delete.
- On the item you want to delete, click More .
- Click Delete.
How do I clear my history on Windows 10?
To clear Your Search History in Windows 10,
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Search > Permissions & History.
- On the right, go to the History section.
- Click on the link Search history settings.
- On the Bing Search History page, click on the link View and delete search history.
- Sign-in to your Microsoft Account if prompted.