Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the search box (upper right-hand corner), type adapter.
- Under Networking and Sharing Center, click View network connections.
- All the network adapters installed on your notebook will be listed.
- Look at the Wireless Network Connection adapter listed.
20 Mar 2020
How do I turn on WiFi on my Dell laptop Windows 7?
- Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center.
- From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.
How do I connect my Dell laptop to WiFi?
Double-click the “Wireless Network Connection” icon. Choose the wireless network you’d like to connect to, and click the “Connect” button in the bottom right corner. If a password is necessary, enter it and click “OK.” You are now connected wirelessly and can open a web browser to use the Internet.
Why won’t my Dell laptop connect to my WiFi?
Verify that a network cable is connected from the Broadband Modem into the Internet or WAN port on the wireless router. Connect the power to the wireless router. Wait for at least 2 minutes for the wireless router to initialize. Turn on the computer and try connecting to the Internet.3 May 2019
How do I fix my WiFi on my laptop Windows 7?
Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Choose Start→Control Panel→Network and Internet.
- Click the Fix a Network Problem link.
- Click the link for the type of network connection that has been lost.
- Work your way through the troubleshooting guide.
- When the solution is found, close the Network troubleshooting guide.