How do I connect my laptop to my PC wirelessly?
Connect a PC to your wireless network
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instructions if there are any.
17 Oct 2017
How do I connect my laptop to my home computer?
To access a remote computer from your laptop, follow these steps:
- 1From the Start menu, choose All Programs→Accessories→Remote Desktop Connection.
- 2If the computer you want to connect to is available from the drop-down list, choose it.
- 3Click the Connect button.
- 4In the security window, type your User Name and Password.
How do I connect my laptop to WiFi Windows 10?
Use the Windows network setup wizard to add computers and devices to the network.
- In Windows, right-click the network connection icon in the system tray.
- Click Open Network and Internet Settings.
- In the network status page, scroll down and click Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Set up a new connection or network.
How can I connect two computers through WiFi?
Suggested clip 109 seconds
How to Connect 2 PCs Directly – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip