Get rid of these.
Within the Settings app, click on Apps & Features, then find those apps you never use and delete them.
Next, launch the Disk Cleanup utility.
It allows you to erase temporary files, which may improve the speed of your computer, and system files, which will free up some storage space.24 Apr 2018
How do you clean your computer software?
Here’s what you can do:
- Run the Disk Cleanup tool included with Windows.
- Clear your browser history or — even better — set your browser to automatically clear its history when you close it if you don’t want to store a history.
- Run the Disk Defragmenter included with Windows.
- Don’t bother with a registry cleaner.
20 Jul 2016
How do I clean files on my laptop?
Suggested clip 110 seconds
How to Clean your Computer 2019 – Faster Laptop Speed – Free
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you clean my laptop to make it faster?
Optimize Windows for better performance
- Try the Performance troubleshooter.
- Delete programs you never use.
- Limit how many programs run at startup.
- Clean up your hard disk.
- Run fewer programs at the same time.
- Turn off visual effects.
- Restart regularly.
- Change the size of virtual memory.
31 Aug 2016
How do I clean up and speed up my computer?
With the tips we’re going to talk about, you can clean up your computer in no time.
- Wipe unneeded programs. A good place to start cleaning is your programs.
- Speed up your startup. Choose which programs start with your computer using a program like Autoruns.
- Clean up your files.
- Finishing up.
17 Jul 2017