Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the. (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
If you don’t want to deal with those pesky cables, connecting your laptop to the TV wirelessly is the way to go. But you do need a media streaming device like the Google Chromecast or Roku Streaming Stick Plus to get the job done. An Android TV will also do, as it has Chromecast built-in.
How do I cast my laptop to my TV without chromecast?
Suggested clip · 77 seconds
How to Connect Laptop Screen with Smart TV without HDMI [ 2019
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I cast from my computer to my TV?
If you have an Android phone or a Chromebook, you can stream the device’s full screen to a Chromecast directly without going through a Chrome tab. A wide variety of streaming apps also feature Google Cast support, so you can stream media from those apps to the Chromecast and use your phone as a remote.